BioDesign Innovation Fellowships
Do you want 12 months of paid entrepreneurial training to develop your biodesign business idea?
Bristol BioDesign Institute is partnering with the world-leading Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre (QTEC) to offer two 12-month BioDesign Innovation Fellowships.
QTEC is an EPSRC-funded Training and Skills hub. Via these fellowships our aim is to produce the pioneers and businesses that will make the UK a global leader in the sectors where the emergence of synthetic biology and biodesign will have a transformative impact.
The QTEC programme is a full-time one-year cohort-based pathway with taught courses that cover entrepreneurship, business and innovation with aspects of systems and design engineering. It includes:
- 6 months world-class in-house intensive, practitioner-led entrepreneurial teaching, which includes six units of world-class MBA level training and tutoring
- 6 months to develop innovations into new businesses culminating in investor pitches
- Travel and subsistence funding to meet customers and partners
- Access to incubator space and research facilities
- Mentoring and coaching from Bristol BioDesign Institute experts, industrial partners and visiting entrepreneurs
Apply here. The closing date for applications is 23:59 on Monday 30th September 2019. Please note that this openning will close as soon as all positions have been filled. If interested, please apply for this felowship as soon as possible.
Full details about the programme and how to apply can be found on the QTEC main site: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/qtec/