Year of publication 2017 (N-Z)
- Namulanda, G et al. In utero exposure to atrazine analytes and early menarche in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children Cohort.
Environmental Research. Apr 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.04.004. PMID: 28410519
- Nivard, MG et al. Genetic Overlap Between Schizophrenia and Developmental Psychopathology: Longitudinal and Multivariate Polygenic Risk Prediction of Common Psychiatric Traits During Development.
Oxford Academic, Mar 17. DOI: 10.1093/schbul/sbx031.
- Norris, T et al. Natural course of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis in adolescents.
British Medical Journal. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1136/archdischild-2016-311198. PMID: 28104625
- Nowicki, S et al. The impact of prenatal parental locus of control on children's psychological outcomes in infancy and early childhood: A propective 5 year study.
Frontiers in Psychology. Mar 17. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00546.
- Pearson, RM et al. Impact of dysfunctional maternal personality traits on risk of offspring depression, anxiety and self-harm at age 18 years: a population-based longitudinal study.
Psychological Medicine. June 17. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291717001246. PMID: 28583221
- Pickard, H et al. Are Social and Communication Difficulties a Risk Factor for the Development of Social Anxiety?
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2017.01.007.
- Richmond, RC et al. Using Genetic Variation to Explore the Causal Effect of Maternal Pregnancy Adiposity on Future Offspring Adiposity: A Mendelian Randomisation Study.
PLOS Medicine. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1002221. PMID: 28118352
- Shah, RL et al. Time Outdoors at Specific Ages During Early Childhood and the Risk of Incident Myopia: Early Time Outdoors and Risk of Incident Myopia.
Investigative Opthlmology & Visual Science. Feb17. DOI: 10.1167/iovs.16-20894. PMID: 28245296
- Shevlin, M et al. Homotypic and heterotypic psychopathological continuity: a child cohort study.
Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology. May 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-017-1396-7
- Simpkin, AJ et al. The epigenetic clock and physical development during childhood and adolescence: longitudinal analysis from a UK birth cohort.
International Journal of Epidemiology. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw307. PMID: 28089957
- Skaaby, T et al. Investigating the causal effect of smoking on hay fever and asthma: a Mendelian randomization meta-analysis in the CARTA consortium.
Scientific Reports. May 17. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-01977-w. PMID: 28533558
- Solmi, F et al. Curiosity killed the cat: no evidence of an association between cat ownership and psychotic symptoms at ages 13 and 18 years in a UK general population cohort.
Psychological Medicine. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291717000125. PMID: 28222824
- Stergiakouli, E et al. Shared genetic influences between dimensional ASD and ADHD symptoms during child and adolescent development.
Molecular Autism. April 17. DOI: 10.1186/s13229-017-0131-2. PMID: 28392908
- Sullivan, S et al. The longitudinal association between external locus of control, social cognition and adolescent psychopathology.
Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-017-1359-z. PMID: 28271211
- Tachmazidou, I et al. Whole-Genome Sequencing Coupled to Imputation Discovers Genetic Signals for Anthropometric Traits.
The American Journal of Human Genetics. June 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2017.04.014
- Taylor, PN et al. Maturation in serum thyroid function parameters over childhood and puberty: results of a longitudinal study.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. May 17. DOI: 10.1210/jc.2016-3605. PMID: 28472343
- Walton, E et al. Longitudinal epigenetic predictors of amygdala:hippocampus volume ratio.
The Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. May 17. DOI: 10.1111/jcpp.12740
- Winsper, C et al. Aetiological Pathways to Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms in Early Adolescence: Childhood Dysregulated Behaviour, Maladaptive Parenting and Bully Victimisation.
Open Research Exeter. Mar 17.
- Yu, R et al. Depression and Violence in Adolescence and Young Adults: Findings From Three Longitudinal Cohorts.
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. May 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2017.05.016