Year of publication 2017 (N-Z)
- Namulanda, G et al. In utero exposure to atrazine analytes and early menarche in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children Cohort.
Environmental Research. Apr 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.04.004. PMID: 28410519
- Nivard, MG et al. Genetic Overlap Between Schizophrenia and Developmental Psychopathology: Longitudinal and Multivariate Polygenic Risk Prediction of Common Psychiatric Traits During Development.
Oxford Academic, Mar 17. DOI: 10.1093/schbul/sbx031.
- Northstone, K et al. Dietary patterns and depressive symptoms in a UK cohort of men and women: a longitudinal study
Public Health Nutrition. September 17. DOI: 10.1017/S1368980017002324
- Norris, T et al. Natural course of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis in adolescents.
British Medical Journal. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1136/archdischild-2016-311198. PMID: 28104625
- Nowicki, S et al. The impact of prenatal parental locus of control on children's psychological outcomes in infancy and early childhood: A propective 5 year study.
Frontiers in Psychology. Mar 17. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00546.
- Opondo, C et al. Association between father involvement and attitudes in early child-rearing and depressive symptoms in the pre-adolescent period in a UK birth cohort.
Journal of Affective Disorders. June 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.jad.2017.06.010
- Paget, A et al. Which children and young people are excluded from school? Findings from a large British birth cohort study, the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC)
Child: care, health and development. September 17. DOI: 10.1111/cch.12525
- Pearson, RM et al. Impact of dysfunctional maternal personality traits on risk of offspring depression, anxiety and self-harm at age 18 years: a population-based longitudinal study.
Psychological Medicine. June 17. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291717001246. PMID: 28583221
- Pickard, H et al. Are Social and Communication Difficulties a Risk Factor for the Development of Social Anxiety?
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2017.01.007.
- Plant, D et al. Association between maternal childhood trauma and offspring childhood psychopathology: mediation analysis from the ALSPAC cohort.
The British Journal of Psychiatry. July 17. DOI: 10.1192/bjp.bp.117.198721
- Ponce-Garcia, C et al. Association between breast feeding and paediatric sleep disordered breathing: a systematic review
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. June 17. DOI: 10.1111/ppe.12372
- Poropat, AE et al. Blood lead and preeclampsia: A meta-analysis and review of implications
Environmental Research. September 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.09.014
- Reed, Z et al. Assessing the causal role of adiposity on disordered eating in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood: a Mendelian randomization analysis
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. September 17. DOI: 10.3945/ajcn.117.154104
- Richmond, RC et al. Using Genetic Variation to Explore the Causal Effect of Maternal Pregnancy Adiposity on Future Offspring Adiposity: A Mendelian Randomisation Study.
PLOS Medicine. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1002221. PMID: 28118352
- Sallis, H et al. Genetics of depressive symptoms in adolescence.
BMC Psychiatry. August 17. DOI: 10.1186/s12888-017-1484-y
- Shah, RL et al. Time Outdoors at Specific Ages During Early Childhood and the Risk of Incident Myopia: Early Time Outdoors and Risk of Incident Myopia.
Investigative Opthlmology & Visual Science. Feb17. DOI: 10.1167/iovs.16-20894. PMID: 28245296
- Shaheen, SO et al. Haemoglobin concentrations in pregnancy and respiratory and allergic outcomes in childhood:birth cohort study
Clinical & Experimental Allergy. September 17. DOI: 10.1111/cea.13034
- Shevlin, M et al. Homotypic and heterotypic psychopathological continuity: a child cohort study.
Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology. May 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-017-1396-7
- Simpkin, AJ et al. The epigenetic clock and physical development during childhood and adolescence: longitudinal analysis from a UK birth cohort.
International Journal of Epidemiology. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw307. PMID: 28089957
- Skaaby, T et al. Investigating the causal effect of smoking on hay fever and asthma: a Mendelian randomization meta-analysis in the CARTA consortium.
Scientific Reports. May 17. DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-01977-w. PMID: 28533558
- Smith, D. O Brother, where art thou? Investment in siblings for inclusive fitness benefits, not father absence, predicts earlier age at menarche.
Biology Letters. October 17. DOI: 10.1098/rsbl.2017.0464
- Solmi, F et al. Curiosity killed the cat: no evidence of an association between cat ownership and psychotic symptoms at ages 13 and 18 years in a UK general population cohort.
Psychological Medicine. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1017/S0033291717000125. PMID: 28222824
- Steinig, J et al. Antenatal and postnatal depression in women with obesity: a systematic review
Archives of Women's Mental Health. August 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00737-017-0739-4
- Stergiakouli, E et al. Shared genetic influences between dimensional ASD and ADHD symptoms during child and adolescent development.
Molecular Autism. April 17. DOI: 10.1186/s13229-017-0131-2. PMID: 28392908
- Sullivan, S et al. The longitudinal association between external locus of control, social cognition and adolescent psychopathology.
Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-017-1359-z. PMID: 28271211
- Susperreguy, MI et al. Self-Concept Predicts Academic Achievement across Levels of the Achievement Distribution: Domain-Specificity for Math and Reading
Child Development. September 17. DOI: 10.1111/cdev.12924
- Tachmazidou, I et al. Whole-Genome Sequencing Coupled to Imputation Discovers Genetic Signals for Anthropometric Traits.
The American Journal of Human Genetics. June 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2017.04.014
- Taylor, C et al. Effects of low level prenatal lead exposure and child IQ at 4 and 8 years old in a UK birth cohort study
NeuroToxicology. September 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuro.2017.07.003
- Taylor, M et al. Patterns of cannabis-use during adolescence and their association with harmful substance use behavior in early adulthood: Findings from a UK birth cohort.
Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health. August 17. DOI: 10.1136/jech-2016-208503
- Taylor, PN et al. Maturation in serum thyroid function parameters over childhood and puberty: results of a longitudinal study.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. May 17. DOI: 10.1210/jc.2016-3605. PMID: 28472343
- Tracy, M et al. The mitigating effects of maternal social support and paternal involvement on the intergenerational transmission of violence.
Child abuse and neglect. September 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.09.023
- Tweney, EM et al. Comparison of dietary intakes of 7-year- old children enrolled in observational birth cohort studies on the Isle of Man and in south-west England
Nutrients. July 17. DOI: 10.3390/nu9070724
- Van den Bergh, B et al. Prenatal developmental origins of behavior and mental health: The influence of maternal stress in pregnancy
Neuroscience & Biobehavioural Reviews. July 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2017.07.003
- Walton, E et al. Longitudinal epigenetic predictors of amygdala:hippocampus volume ratio.
The Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. May 17. DOI: 10.1111/jcpp.12740
- Westgarth, C et al. A birth cohort analysis to study dog walking in adolescence shows no relationship with objectively measured physical activity.
Frontiers in Vterinary Sciences. April 17. DOI: 10.3389/fvets.2017.00062
- Winsper, C et al. Aetiological Pathways to Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms in Early Adolescence: Childhood Dysregulated Behaviour, Maladaptive Parenting and Bully Victimisation.
Open Research Exeter. Mar 17.
- Wu, YY et al. The role of early-life growth development, FTO gene and exclusive breastfeeding on child BMI trajectories: Experience from the ALSPAC cohort
International Journal of Epidemiology. June 17. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyx081
- Yu, R et al. Depression and Violence in Adolescence and Young Adults: Findings From Three Longitudinal Cohorts.
Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. May 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaac.2017.05.016