Year of publication 2017 (A-M)
- Aird, JJ et al. Validation of the multiplier method for leg-length predictions on a large European cohort and an assessment of the effect of physiological age on predictions.
Journal of Children's Orthopaedics. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1302/1863-2548-11-160084.
Arathimos, R et al. Shared genetic influences between dimensional ASD and ADHD symptoms during child and adolescent development.
PLoS One. April 17. DOI: 10.1186/s13229-017-0131-2. PMID 28441402
- Balasubramanian, M et al. Compound heterozygous variants in NBAS as a cause of atypical osteogenesis imperfecta.
Bone. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.bone.2016.10.023. PMID: 27789416
- Caramaschi, D et al. Exploring a causal role of DNA methylation in the relationship between maternal vitamin B12 during pregnancy and child’s IQ at age 8, cognitive performance and educational attainment: A two-step Mendelian randomization study.
Human Molecular Genetics. Apr 17. DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddx164. PMID: 28453778.
- Chong, SY et al. Associations of parental food-choice control and use of food to soothe with adiposity in childhood and adolescence
Science Direct. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.appet.2017.02.018. PMID: 28215545
- Clark,AE et al. The key determinants of misery and happiness.
World Happiness Report. Mar 17.
- Coathup, V et al. Dietary Patterns and Alcohol Consumption During Pregnancy: Secondary Analysis of Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children.
Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. Apr 17. DOI: 10.1111/acer.13379. PMID: 28423476.
- Costa-Font, J et al. Parental Sleep and Employment: Evidence from a British Cohort Study.
Centre for Economic Performance, LSE. Mar 17.
- Elliott, HR et al. The Role of DNA Methylation in Type 2 Diabetes Aetiology – Using Genotype as a Causal Anchor.
Diabetes. Feb 17. DOI: 10.2337/db16-0874. PMID: 28246294
- Fasteau, M et al. Is adolescent alcohol use associated with self-reported hypomanic symptoms in adulthood? - Findings from a prospective birth cohort.
Psychiatry Research. May 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.psychres.2017.05.034. PMID: 28582719
- Ferreira, DLS et al. Association of pre-pregnancy body mass index with future offspring metabolic profile: findings from three independent European birth cohorts.
BioRxiv. Mar 17. DOI: doi.org/10.1101/114413
- Freitas-Vilela, AA et al. Maternal dietary patterns during pregnancy and intelligence quotients in the offspring at 8 years of age: Findings from the ALSPAC cohort.
Maternal & Child Nutrition. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1111/mcn.12431. PMID: 28251825
- Futema, M et al. Screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia in childhood: Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC).
Science Direct. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2017.03.007.
Golding, J et al. Grand-maternal smoking in pregnancy and grandchild's autistic traits and diagnosed autism.
Scientific reports. April 17. DOI: 10.1038/srep46179. PMID: 28448061
- Golding, J et al. The antecedents of women's external locus of control: Associations with characteristics of their parents and their early childhood.
Heliyon. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2017.e00236
- Goldstein, H et al. Multilevel growth curve models that incorporate a random coefficient model for the level 1 variance function
Statistical Methods in Medical Research. May 17. DOI: 10.1177/0962280217706728. PMID: 28459180
Goncalves Soares AL et al. Parental Separation and Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Late Adolescence: A Cross-Cohort Comparison.
American Journal of Epidemiology. April 17. DOI: 10.1093/aje/kwx007. PMID: 28444145.
- Harrowell, I et al. Mental health outcomes of developmental coordination disorder in late adolescence.
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. May 17. DOI: 10.1111/dmcn.13469
- Hartman, TJ et al. Prenatal Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Body Fatness in Girls.
Childhood Obesity Journal. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1089/chi.2016.0126. PMID: 28128969
- Haworth, S et al. Ten years on: Is dental general anaesthesia in childhood a risk factor for caries and anxiety?
British Dental Journal. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1038/sj.bdj.2017.175. PMID: 28232699
- Heron, J et al. Trajectories of urinary incontinence in childhood and bladder and bowel symptoms in adolescence: prospective cohort study.
BMJ Open. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-014238. PMID: 28292756
- Jeddy, Z et al. Prenatal concentrations of Perfluoroalkyl substances and early communication development in British girls.
Early Human Development. Jun 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.earlhumdev.2017.04.004. PMID: 28411449
Jones, A et al. Anxiety disorders, gender nonconformity, bullying and self-esteem in sexual minority adolescents: prospective birth cohort study.
The Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry. June 17. DOI: 10.1111/jcpp.12757. PMID: 28569044
- Kennedy, E et al. Substance use, criminal behaviour and psychiatric symptoms following childhood traumatic brain injury: findings from the ALSPAC cohort.
European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1007/s00787-017-0975-1. PMID: 28314984
- Lawlor, DA et al. Triangulation in aetiological epidemiology.
International Journal of Epidemiology. Jan 17. DOI: 10.1093/ije/dyw314. PMID: 28108528
- Lawlor, DA et al. Using Mendelian randomization to determine causal effects of maternal pregnancy (intrauterine) exposures on offspring outcomes: Sources of bias and methods for assessing them.
Wellcome Open Research. Feb 17. DOI: 10.12688/wellcomeopenres.10567.1
- Li, G et al. Childhood Gender-Typed Behavior and Adolescent Sexual Orientation: A Longitudinal Population-Based Study
Developmental Psychology. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1037/dev0000281. PMID: 28221049
- Linner, RK et al. An epigenome-wide association study of educational attainment (n = 10,767).
BioRxiv. Mar 17. DOI: doi.org/10.1101/114637
- Mahedy, L et al. Parental alcohol use and risk of behavioral and emotional problems in offspring.
PLos One. June 17. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0178862. PMID: 28586358
- Mahmous, S et al. The 'PEARL' Data Warehouse: Initial Challenges Faced with Semantic and Syntactic Interoperability.
Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. 2017. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-753-5-156. PMID 28423774
- Marks, KJ et al. Exposure to phytoestrogens in utero and age at menarche in a contemporary British cohort.
Environmental Research. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.02.030. PMID: 28259093
- Marouli, E et al. Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height
Nature. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1038/nature21039. PMID: 28146470
- McElroy, E et al. Internalizing and externalizing disorders in childhood and adolescence: A latent transition analysis using ALSPAC data.
Comprehensive Psychiatry. Mar 17. DOI: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2017.03.003.
- Meehan, AJ et al. Interpersonal Callousness and Co-Occurring Anxiety: Developmental Validity of an Adolescent Taxonomy.
Journal of Abnormal Psychology. Feb 17. DOI: 10.1037/abn0000235. PMID: 27977232
- Micali, N et al. Lifetime and 12-month prevalence of eating disorders amongst women in midlife: a population-based study of diagnoses and risk factors BMC Medicine.
BMC Medicine, Jan 17. DOI: 10.1186/s12916-016-0766-4. PMID: 28095833
- Morris, JA et al. Epigenome-wide association of DNA methylation in whole blood with bone mineral density.
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. Apr 17. DOI: 10.1002/jbmr.3148