More than 14,500 young people born in the greater Bristol area between April 1991 and December 1992 have been involved in Children of the 90s since before they were even born.
Their mothers agreed to take part in Children of the 90s during pregnancy and since then their children (now in their early 20s) have answered thousands of questions, donated biological samples including baby teeth, nail clippings and blood, and attended many Focus visits so we can chart their health and wellbeing in incredible detail.
Children of the 90s research uses your official records to help with our research. Read on to find out more:
- Accessing your official records
- How we use your official records
- Which records will we use?
- Your personal details
- Research using your official records
- Information in accessible formats