English language student accommodation

We provide self-catering accommodation over the summer for students on the pre-sessional academic English course, or the Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).

Accommodation and fees

See the room types available to students on pre-sessional courses, along with tenancy dates and fees. 

Applications and offers

How and when to apply, and what you'll need to do to confirm your room when we make your offer. 

Living with us

Everything you need to know about moving in to your accommodation and life in our residences. 

Edit this page