Quantum Technology Innovation Centre
The Quantum Technology Innovation Centre is a dedicated open access facility for developing a broad spectrum of quantum technologies. It will build on our world-leading research in disruptive quantum technologies and will help position the region as a global leader in deep tech innovation.
The Quantum Technology Innovation Centre (QTIC) will be at the forefront of developing the technologies that will deliver the next generation of products that will affect our daily lives.
Our mission is to support quantum enhanced and quantum inspired businesses by providing affordable access to specialist facilities and expertise. It will be one of the most exciting developments on our new campus that will explore emerging and new applications for quantum and other disruptive technologies, taking them out of the lab and into the commercial world.
We are currently operating a small-scale facility in 1 Cathedral Square, in Bristol’s harbourside district.
Members have access to:
- Two high specification, purpose-built laboratories with a third opening in December 2020
- Equipment suite
- Hackspace workshop with 3D printers, hand tools and soldering station
- Open plan and private office accommodation
- Bookable meeting rooms
- Break-out and event space
- Private Nooks
- Materials storage
- Showers and lockers
- Secure bike parking
- High speed WiFi
- 24/7 access
Additional services include:
- Quantum talks and seminars
- Access to Set Squared Incubator business advice and investor network
- Access to specialist technical advice
- Administration support
Working in partnership
Current users of the facility include:
Send an email to Mike Paton, Programme Manager, to discuss working together.