The University of Bristol's Students' Union, Bristol SU, exists to help all students have the best possible time while they are at Bristol.
Bristol SU is run by students and is central to your University experience. We can support all aspects of your student life:
- We represent students’ views to the University through elected student officers and course representatives.
- We run more than 330 sports clubs and societies covering a wide range of interests.
- We provide volunteering and sustainability programmes and many other initiatives.
- We organise club nights, debates and conferences.
- We provide quality services, such as our lettings agency and our advice service.
Whatever your need, we can help. If we aren't currently providing what you need us to, come and speak to us and we'll see if we can make it happen.
The Richmond Building
- The Anson Rooms, one of the city’s biggest gig venues
- two remodelled theatres
- a café-bar
- dance studios
- rehearsal rooms
- a pottery studio
- a photography dark room
- a swimming pool
The Postgraduate Network is a student-led initiative for all postgraduate students, research and taught. It promotes an active community and gives you the opportunity to meet other postgraduates.