View your unit results
Follow these instructions to see your results for the units you have studied.
- Log in to MyBristol.
- Select View my unit marks from the Assessment and Feedback channel.
- This will take you to the Student Info system; you may need to enter your username and password again.
- In Student Info, select Unit Results from the left-hand menu.
- This will show your programme of study for each academic year. Select View Details for the year for which you want to see your results.
- The Unit Results Details screen shows you:
- the unit code
- the unit title
- the unit status – either C for Compulsory (ie mandatory) or O for Optional
- 1st Mark and 1st Outcome – results for your first attempt at the unit
- 2nd Mark and 2nd Outcome – results for a second attempt at the unit
- credit gained if you have passed the unit
- your result – either P for Pass or F for Fail
- The unit result will not be displayed if your marks for that unit are incomplete, for example if you were absent for an exam.
- Log out of Student Info using the button in the top right-hand corner of the screen or the link in the left-hand menu.
Download a PDF version of these instructions, including screen shots.