Supporting people health pilots evaluation
- Funder: Communities and Local Government (formerly Office of the Deputy Prime Minister)
- Lead applicants: Ailsa Cameron, Professor Geraldine Macdonald
- Co-researchers: Dr Liz Lloyd, Dr William Turner
- Dates: August 2003 - December 2007
- Research centre: Health and Social Care
Supporting people health pilots were funded by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (now Communities and Local Government) as a means to illustrate the potential benefit supporting people services can have on the health of marginalised groups. Each of the pilots is based on a partnership between Supporting People services and local health and social care agencies. This 2 year evaluation will explore the development of the six pilot schemes and will determine whether or not they have had any impact on specific health outcomes. The evaluation will also consider the implications for interagency working.