Our dynamic physiotherapists use clinical expertise and an evidence based approach.
Degree qualified, all of our physiotherapists are also engaged in postgraduate study to Masters level or beyond, to ensure you get the best quality care.
Your first session
At your first session our physios complete:
- full diagnostic assessment
- biomechanical analysis
- assessment of form, technique and strength
They will then:
- explain your injury to you
- devise an individualised treatment plan
- work to eliminate pain and prevent injury recurrence
Treatment may include manual treatment, prescribed exercise, sports specific rehabilitation and electrotherapy.
Conditions we treat
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Acute and chronic sports injuries.
- Neck and back pain.
- Shoulder, hip, knee and foot/ankle pain.
- Post surgical rehabiliatation (e.g. anterior cruciate repairs, shoulder repairs following dislocation/subluxation, spinal surgery).
Clinic Update September 2020
We are pleased to re-open our 'in person' Physiotherapy service from 22nd September.
In order to keep you and our team safe we are only offering this service from Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, Coombe Lane BS9 2BJ. Free parking available
We will continue to offer our 'virtual' open clinic to help you establish if a 'face to face' appointment is necessary.
Appointments will be avaiable Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
If you would like to book an appointment with our Sports Physiotherapists Henry Abrahams and Patricia Collins, please get in touch.
For regular updates on our facilities, give us a 'Like' on our Facebook page