- The Legend of Charlemagne in Medieval England: The Matter of France in Middle English and Anglo-Norman Literature 27 July 2017 Phillipa Hardman and Marianne Ailes
- Posthumanism and the Graphic Novel in Latin America 6 July 2017 Edward King and Joanna Page
- Southern Regional French: A Linguistic Analysis of Language and Dialect Contact 31 December 2016 Damien Mooney
- The Man Who Closed the Asylums: Franco Basaglia and the Revolution in Mental Health Care 27 July 2016 John Foot
- Alessandra Macinghi Strozzi: Letters to Her Sons (1447-1470) 23 June 2016 Judith Bryce (Ed.)
- German Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook 8 June 2016 Jonas Langner and Edith Kreutner
- The Prose of the Mountains: Three Tales of the Caucasus 8 June 2016 Translated and edited by Rebecca Gould
- Writers and Rebels 26 May 2016 Rebecca Gould
- After Tomorrow the Days Disappear: Ghazals and Other Poems 26 May 2016 Translated from the Persian by Rebecca Gould
- The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge 23 March 2016 Rainer Maria Rilke, Robert Vilain (translation)
About the bookshelf
The School of Modern Languages bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.