Met the terms of your offer?
Find out what to do after you've received your updated exam results and you meet the terms of your offer.
If you are happy with the place you currently have confirmed, or if you’ve decided not to go to university this year, you don’t need to do anything.
What you need to do next depends on what type of results you have:
- If you’ve taken A-levels, Scottish Highers or the International Baccalaureate (and have asked for your International Baccalaureate results to be shared with Bristol) you don’t need to send them to us or contact us about them unless you're appealing against your new centre assessed grades (CAGs).
If you haven’t asked for your results to be shared, or if you have taken a different qualification, upload the formal notification of your updated results to your Applicant Dashboard (a link to this will be in your initial acknowledgement email from us) or email them to email@example.com.
- For results we have received, we have emailed you with a decision on your place. Where courses have an externally determined cap (such as dentistry or medicine) or there are other constraints such as health and safety considerations, we may need to defer the place for a year.
- If we can confirm your place, you need to decide if you want to accept it before 11:59 pm on 7 September. The instructions on how to accept your place at Bristol are in your email. It will then take up to two working days for that to be confirmed on our system and updated on UCAS Track.
- If Bristol was your insurance choice, you need to contact your firm choice to check if they can confirm your place. If you meet the terms of your firm offer, we will not be able to offer you a place.
- If you need any information to help you make this decision, or if you’d like to talk to someone, call us on +44 (0)117 394 1649.
Visit accommodation to find out how to accept your accommodation offer or apply for a place.
Visit International students: visas, CAS and arrival for information about your CAS, applying for a visa, and arriving in the UK.
Find out more about funding and financial support.
Direct entry applicants
If you applied to a direct entry course, you should have heard from us by now and we look forward to seeing you in September.
If you have not heard from us, make sure you have sent us all your exam results. We may still be waiting for information from you before we can make a final decision.
Contacts for direct entry applicants:
- International Foundation Programme (Arts and Humanities; Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; and Social Sciences and Law) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foundation in Arts and Humanities Email: email@example.com
- BA English Literature and Community Engagement Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childhood Studies (part time) Email: email@example.com
- Criminology (part time) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed new students
Visit new undergraduates to find about about registration, arrival and Welcome Week activities.
If you have a disability that you haven't yet told us about, please contact Disability Services to find out how we can help support you.
Studying during the coronavirus pandemic
Got your place at Bristol but unsure what to expect?
Celebrate your success
Share your results news and celebrate joining us at Bristol #startbristoluni