TARG Newsletter - June 2021 11 June 2021 The TARG Newsletter for June 2021 has been sent to our participant mailing list.
- TARG Newsletter - June 2021 11 June 2021 The TARG Newsletter for June 2021 has been sent to our participant mailing list.
- Zoe Reed accepted by the Autistica Early Career Researcher Training Programme 11 June 2021
- Health warning labels and alcohol selection: a randomised controlled experiment in a naturalistic shopping laboratory 4 June 2021 New paper by Anna Blackwell, Katie De-loyde, Richard Morris and colleagues from the Behaviour and Health Research Unit at the University of Cambridge.
- Tackling smoker misperceptions about e-cigarettes using expert videos 1 June 2021 New paper and dataset by Madeleine Svenson, James Green and Olivia Maynard.
- Registered reports funding models: a feasibility study 1 June 2021 New dataset published by Rob Clark, Katie Drax, Chris Chambers, Marcus Munafò and Jackie Thompson.
- Dissolving yourself in connection to others: shared experiences of ego attenuation and connectedness during group VR experiences can be comparable to psychedelics 28 May 2021 Computer scientists, chemists, artists, psychiatrists and psychologists including Olivia Maynard and Steph Suddell worked together in this study using virtual reality to elicit states of connectedness and ego dissolution.
- Psychosis-like experiences and cognition in young adults: an observational and Mendelian randomisation study 24 May 2021 New preprint by Caroline Skirrow, Steph Suddell, Liam Mahedy, Ian Penton-Voak, Marcus Munafò and Robyn Wootton.
- Online experimental medicine study of emotional bias training in healthy participants 21 May 2021 New dataset available on the data.bris research data repository.
- Maternal and child genetic liability for smoking and caffeine consumption and child mental health: an intergenerational genetic risk score analysis in the ALSPAC cohort 18 May 2021 New paper by Laura Schellhas, Elis Haan, Kayleigh Easey, Robyn Wootton, Hannah Sallis, Gemma Sharp, Marcus Munafò and Luisa Zuccolo.
- Effects of Electronic Cigarette E-Liquid Flavouring on Cigarette Craving 18 May 2021 New preprint by Maddy Dyer, Jasmine Khouja, Abigail Jackson, Michelle Havill, Martin Dockrell, Marcus Munafò and Angela Attwood.