National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2021 23 September 2021 We are celebrating our TARG postdocs this week!
- National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2021 23 September 2021 We are celebrating our TARG postdocs this week!
- A celebration of peer review 22 September 2021 Cancer Research UK speaks to Marcus Munafò to find out what is involved in peer review, what challenges remain and why inclusion is so important for the process.
- Can psychosocial interventions help reduce parental substance use? 21 September 2021 New blog post by Lilli Waples for The Mental Elf
- A Community of Practice in responsible research across Europe 20 September 2021 Marcus Munafò has been awarded Wellcome funding to study and promote responsible research practices
- Evaluating Registered Reports Funding Partnerships: a feasibility study 17 September 2021 New article in open peer review by Robbie Clark, Katie Drax, Christopher Chambers, Marcus Munafò and Jackie Thompson
- Major funding boost for UK’s open research agenda 16 September 2021 Congratulations to UKRN who have secured funding from Research England to deliver open research training across the UK
- TARG Newsletter - September 2021 15 September 2021 The TARG Newsletter for September 2021 has been sent to our participant mailing list.
- Electronic cigarette and smoking paraphernalia point of sale displays: an observational study in England 14 September 2021 New paper by Laura Brocklebank, Anna Blackwell, Theresa Marteau, Katie De-loyde, Richard Morris, Thomas Burgoine, Alice Hobson, Minna Ventsel and Marcus Munafò
- Self-processing in relation to emotion and reward processing in depression 9 September 2021 New paper by Catherine Hobbs, Jie Sui, David Kessler, Marcus Munafò and Katherine Button
- Mental Health as a Mediator of the Association Between Educational Inequality and Cardiovascular Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Study 7 September 2021 New paper by Daniel Jones, Robyn Wootton, Dipender Gill, Alice Carter, David Gunnell, Marcus Munafò and Hannah Sallis