Primary care core teaching practices
27 September 2010
We are delighted to announce that five established teaching practices in the Bristol area have taken on "Core Teaching Practice" status this year.
- Frome Valley Medical Centre, Frampton Cotterell
- The Stokes Medical Centre, Stoke Gifford
- The Old School Surgery, Fishponds
- Wellspring Surgery, Barton Hill
- Malago Surgery, Bedminster
This new scheme involves an agreement to teach medical students across all the years, including the new year five placements and teaching two groups of year three students through the year. Students consistently rated the teaching in these practices highly. We think that our core practices will further enhance the quality of Primary Care teaching.
We are planning to recruit more core teaching practices next spring. Please get in touch if you are interested.