The Infection and Immunity Research Network is supported by the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute, one of the University of Bristol’s Research Institutes.
This statement explains how the Infection and Immunity Research Network uses the personal information we collect from you. We may make changes to this policy so please check from time to time for any updates.
We will only collect your data from the following:
- The Infection and Immunity Research Network mailing list
- Printed out mailing list sign up forms
- Eventbrite sign up and other ways of registering for one of our events
How we use the data we collect from you
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of the Infection and Immunity Research Network or Elizabeth Blackwell Institute and its governing bodies.
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- We will use the details we collect to keep you informed about our news, events, and funding opportunities.
- We may contact you about our events you have signed up to on Eventbrite or by other means.
- We will contact you about Infection and Immunity Research Network funding schemes and events you have applied for or expressed an interest in.
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe.
- We will keep Infection and Immunity Research Network funding schemes and event registration details on file for tracking progress and reporting, including to our funders.
- Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party software tools
Third party services collect certain technical information from your device including standard internet log information i.e. Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, and page interaction information.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to be on our mailing list at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email email@example.com if you would like to request this.
The Cancer Research Network adheres to the University of Bristol's Information Security Policy.
- If you have any questions about this policy, we will be happy to talk to you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 May 2018