Personal Finance Research Centre
PFRC is an interdisciplinary research centre specialising in social research across a diverse range of personal finance issues – mainly from a consumer perspective.
Our research team combine extensive empirical research skills with specialisms drawn from human geography, psychology, social policy and social research. Our work is influential in shaping public policy and practice.
- Consumers in vulnerable situations
- Financial exclusion and poverty
- Financial capability, behaviours and wellbeing
- Financial services and technology
- Credit use and over-indebtedness
News, views and updates from the PFRC research team.