Work with us
The Personal Finance Research Centre is one of the UK's leading centres for empirical, academic and policy-focused research on the financial issues affecting individuals and households. Our research helps to solve real world challenges through many different forms of partnerships.
Interested in working with us?
If you would like to:
- Connect with one of our experts
- Sponsor our research
- Partner with us to apply for funding
- Explore opportunities for collaboration
- Fund research delivered specifically for your organisation
Interested in job opportunities?
We are interested to hear from established researchers with experience of leading research projects, and early career researchers – particularly those with quantitative backgrounds. To arrange an informal chat contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
First class research
We are part of the School of Geographical Sciences – the only UK geography department to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held.
We have methodological expertise in:
- Survey design
- Quantitative data analysis
- Qualitative research methods
- Literature and evidence reviews
- Methodological studies and index construction
- Evaluation research