Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Bristol academics elected as Fellows to The British Academy 23 July 2021
- Microbes feast on crushed rock in subglacial lakes beneath Antarctica 29 June 2021
- Experts highlight advanced satellite data as vital tool in tackling climate change as countdown to COP26 continues 14 May 2021