Current undergraduate students

These pages are for all students living in or wanting to move to University-allocated accommodation. Here you can find contact details for your residence, the rules and regulations for living in our accommodation, and details on what to do if you have a complaint. If you need information on any other aspect of your life in our residences, you can contact us at any time. 

To request a repair or replacement

You can find quick links for requesting repairs or replacements, as well as a whole host of other information about your residence by visiting the residence guides for current students. You always need to make your request using the correct process for your residence so we have a record of it.

If the repair is not done or replacement not provided

If you have already reported an issue and feel that it is taking too long, please tell us following the correct link for University-owned properties or partnership properties.

Other problems

You can report concerns about your rent calculation or report lost or damaged property on our reporting problems page

Your accommodation guide

Everything you need to know about life in your residence in one place. Get contact details for staff, report issues with your accommodation, download your tenancy documents and just find out what's what.    

Policies and procedures

View and download the range of procedures, policies and service level agreements that are in place for students living in our residences, including our complaints procedure. 

Travel and transport

Students should not bring a car to Bristol unless it is essential, for example because of a disability. Information about your transport options can be found on our student travel webpages. You can apply a parking permit from your residence if having a car is essential. 

Edit this page