Documents you must bring
- Complete and bring the Dentistry work experience form (Office document, 28kB) to your interview.
- Also bring your personalised match box to discuss during your MMIs, as per the instructions in your invitation email.
What to wear
Wear something smart, but comfortable.
On the day
On the day you will attend the following activities:
- A registration welcome address by the admissions tutor for dentistry, and a briefing on Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs) and photographs (50 minutes).
- Multiple Mini Interviews, which include several different assessments (90 minutes).
- A tour of Bristol Dental School and Hospital (30 minutes).
Bringing ID to your interview
You must bring photo ID with you to your interview. We will not keep a copy of your ID; we will just need to see it when you arrive to verify that you are the candidate we have invited. If you do not have photo ID, you will not be allowed to take part in the interview.
Examples of suitable photo ID include (but are not limited to):
- Driving licence or provisional driving licence
- College photo card
- NUS photo card.
Extra time for Multiple Mini Interviews
Sufficient time is built into our MMI sessions that additional extra time is not required.
Support for a disability
The dentistry course is academically and physically demanding. If you have a disability, we trust you have taken it into consideration before you apply and that you firmly believe you will be able to perform all of the tasks and responsibilities the course requires.
To discuss your disability in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the interview
In most cases, you will hear the outcome of your interview within two weeks. You will be able to see the decision on UCAS Track.
Pre-course health questionnaire
Before coming to University you must have blood tests for serious communicable diseases (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV). Entry on to the course will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Occupational Health Service.
For any queries, please contact the Occupational Health Service: email@example.com.
I can't attend the interview
If you can't come to your interview, please select 'cannot attend' on the registration form.
We only have certain dates available for interviews. We will do our best to offer you another slot, but cannot guarantee this. Please note that you must attend an interview as part of the selection process.
Responding to your interview invitation
You must respond to your interview invitation within two weeks of receiving your invitation by email. We will know you have responded if you:
- register to attend an event;
- add your details to the ‘I cannot attend these dates’ option;
- or contact our Events team to discuss options if neither of the above are appropriate.
If you have not responded to your invitation within two weeks, we will assume you no longer wish to pursue your application at Bristol, and your application will be made unsuccessful.