Telephone and email
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 0444
Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 4 pm. Outside these hours please leave a message.
We will reply within five working days.
Lower Ground Floor, Hampton House
Cotham Hill, Bristol BS6 6JS
Please visit our reception team for basic queries, Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 4 pm. If we think you need more detailed support, we will arrange advice from a Disability Adviser.
We are located at the back of Hampton House, beside Hampton House Gardens. Find us on the University campus map.
Check our DisabledGo access guide.
Make an appointment with a Disability Adviser
We will tell you what documents to bring with you.
If you have access requirements, tell us when you book so we can organise the best place to meet.
Get the most from your appointment with the Disability Adviser
- Bring evidence of a disability to your appointment (unless we already have it)
- If you don't have the evidence we need, bring whatever you have
- If your evidence is on your phone or laptop, email it to email@example.com before coming for your appointment
- If you have been asked to complete a checklist or questionnaire before coming to the appointment, make sure you have done it
- Arrive 10 minutes early, so that you can complete the consent form before seeing the Disability Adviser
Disabled parking at Disability Services
We have two disabled parking spaces available for visitors with mobility difficulties.