Thank you for your interest in postgraduate study at the University of Bristol. Our postgraduate application system will be closed from 00.01am BST on Monday 19 September 2016 to Monday 3 October 2016. This closure is to allow essential systems maintenance to take place. During this closure period, you will not be able to access your application, start a new application, or view any decision on your application.
If the deadline for your programme has not passed and you are able to submit your application before 19 September 2016, we would encourage you to do so. However, if you are not yet ready to submit your application you can return to it when the system re-opens on 3 October 2016. Please contact the relevant faculty or school admissions team or the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries.
How to apply
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, with the exception of the PGCE.
You can use the online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please email email@example.com.
Further guidance related to the application process is available.
Students from over 100 countries play an essential role in making Bristol a truly global university.
Customise your own VIP web page to access the information about Bristol you're most interested in.
Admissions policies and procedures
We follow a clear set of policies and procedures when dealing with admissions.
Ourprovide detailed information on the selection procedures and criteria used for individual courses.