How to apply
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, with the exception of the PGCE.
You can use the online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please email email@example.com.
Further guidance related to the application process is available.
Please note that from August 2015, the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry and the Faculty of Medical and Veterinary Sciences will be reorganised into two new faculties with the working titles of Biomedical Sciences and Clinical Sciences. The online application system will still use the old faculty structure and titles.
Students from over 100 countries play an essential role in making Bristol a truly global university.
Customise your own VIP web page to access the information about Bristol you're most interested in.
Admissions policies and procedures
We follow a clear set of policies and procedures when dealing with admissions.
Ourprovide detailed information on the selection procedures and criteria used for individual courses.