How to apply
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, with the exception of the PGCE.
You can use the online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further guidance related to the application process is available.
Students from over 100 countries play an essential role in making Bristol a truly global university.
Customise your own VIP web page to access the information about Bristol you're most interested in.
Admissions policies and procedures
We follow a clear set of policies and procedures when dealing with admissions.
Ourprovide detailed information on the selection procedures and criteria used for individual courses.