Chemistry Library study spaces
This is a supported self service library
- Library Assistants will be available Monday to Friday 8:45am - 12:00pm.
- Subject support is available from the Subject Librarian on Monday, Thursday & Friday afternoons or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For support at other times of day please e-mail email@example.com or phone the Queen’s Building Library on 0117 3315418.
- Term-time evening staffing is Monday - Thursday 4:30-7pm, Friday 4:30-6pm (Reduced services).
August Bank Holiday
The library is closed on Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 August 2019.
Vacation opening hours - 17 June to 22 September 2019
|Monday||8.45am - 4.45pm|
|Tuesday||8.45am - 4.45pm|
|Wednesday||8.45am - 4.45pm|
|Thursday||8.45am - 4.45pm|
|Friday||8.45am - 4.45pm|
School of Chemistry, Cantocks' Close, Bristol, BS8 1TS
Book a group study space
This library has three group study rooms:
- Group room 1 seats up to 10
- Group room 2 seats up to 16
- Group room 3 seats up to 8
Only Group room 1 is bookable: at the Information Desk or by phone.
Tel: +44 (0117) 928 8984 | Internal 88984
Find a ...
- Silent study
- Group study
- Wheelchair access
Detailed access information for the Chemistry Library from DisabledGo.
To discuss extra support you may need when coming to the library, including Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs), please contact Library Support.
Free workshops for undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.