We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. We are running a range of events to help you get connected with our multicultural student community.
We have many events taking place throughout September and October.
For the full listing of events, visit our What's on page.
Here is a summary of what you can join in with.
Some of our events are online to help you stay in touch and connect with our international student community.
|6 to 24 September||Global Lounge virtual welcome programme. This includes student life webinars with current students; campus and city tours; and social events.|
|6 to 24 September||Student Life webinars|
|7 September||Introduction to British Culture webinar: watch the recording|
|9 September||Transition to a new place webinar: watch the recording|
|13 to 20 September||Virtual Speedfriending|
|Draw to score: Pictionary social|
|Virtual city and campus tours|
|18 to 26 September||Run Series virtual half marathon|
|21 September||SU International Students' Network digital mingle|
|Bristol PLUS award introductory talk|
|22 September||SU Postgraduate digital welcome mingle|
|27 September||Black Students Digital Mingle|
|28 September to 12 November||Online welcome events for Postgraduate Research students|
- Undergraduates can sign up for a peer mentor
- Postgraduates can sign up online to be matched with alumni
- Register for the Bristol PLUS Award to develop employability skills
- Check out memberships at the sports centre
- If you feel stressed or anxious you can request confidential wellbeing support online from anywhere in the world.