Register with us
Before you can use the Students’ Health Service you must register with us.
- Use the postcode checker to find out if you live within the practice area.
- If you don’t live within the practice area, you should register with another GP practice.
- Register with us online or ask at reception.
Book appointments and more online
We offer a range of online services:
- Book appointments, and cancel booked appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Update your address details
Before you can use our online services you must register separately for online access by asking at reception.
Online access uses secure encryption and your information is fully secure.
- You must be fully registered with us before you can sign up for online access.
- Each year we process over 6,000 new registrations as students arrive at university. We employ extra staff to help us with this, but it often takes until the end of the first term to deal fully register everyone.
- Therefore if you are a newly registered patient in the first term you may not be able to get online access until after Christmas or until you have an appointment with us, whichever is sooner.