Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies for smokers
- Are cognitive deficits associated with tobacco abstinence associated with dopamine depletion?
- Effects of acute smoking abstinence on health-related biomarkers
- DNA methylation in e-cigarette users versus cigarette smokers and never-smokers
- Learning stragety and exam anxiety
- Investigating factors affecting alcohol consumption
- The effect of anxiety on food and drink preferences
- Effects of acute alcohol consumption on attitudes and intentions towards emotional facial expression
- Another round: the effects of alcohol consumption on cognition
If you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter.
Please note that both experiments and the newsletter are sent to the same mailing list.