Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies for smokers
- The Skyline study - measuring smoking behaviour
- Effects of acute smoking abstinence on health-related biomarkers
- Pilot study to determine dosage of nicotine buccal (mouth) spray and qualification of a non-matched placebo
- Effects of acute alcohol consumption on attitudes and intentions towards emotional facial expression *now males only*
- Effects of Potential Social Buffering Pheromones on Stress Reduction in Humans
If you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact email@example.com
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter.
Please note that both experiments and the newsletter are sent to the same mailing list.