Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies for smokersEffects of nicotine challenge on eating topography in non-dependent smokers
- Effects of nicotine challenge on eating topography in non-dependent smokers
- The Skyline study - measuring smoking behaviour
- Another Round: the effects of alcohol consumption on cognition *now males only*
- Effects of Potential Social Buffering Pheromones on Stress Reduction in Humans
- The impact of media on drink enjoyment
If you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact email@example.com
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To receive our monthly newsletter and hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.