Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies for smokers
- Are cognitive deficits associated with tobacco abstinence associated with dopamine depletion?
- Effects of acute smoking abstinence on health-related biomarkers
- DNA methylation in e-cigarette users versus cigarette smokers and never-smokers
- Learning stragety and exam anxiety
- Attitudes towards suicide methods questionnaire: A pilot study
- Effects of 7.5% CO2 inhalation on latent inhibition
- Effects of nicotine on latent inhibition in non-smokers
If you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact Sarah on email@example.com
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter.
Please note that both experiments and the newsletter are sent to the same mailing list.