Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies requiring smokers or users of e-cigarettes
- Effects of acute smoking on health-related biomarkers
- Assessment of nicotine replacement therapy for harm reduction in smokers: an n-of-1 study
- Developing message content for digital smoking cessation intervention
- Sleep, physical activity, and smoking relapse vulnerability
Studies requiring users of recreational drugs
- We do not currently have any studies involving users of recreational drugs that are seeking participants. Please check back later for future studies.
Studies requiring those who drink alcohol
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To receive our monthly newsletter and hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.
Some studies are continuing to operate remotely or online. Please refer to individual study adverts for more information.
Thank you for your interest, patience and understanding.
Researchers: if you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.