Mendelian Randomization Conference presentation by TARG researcher 30 July 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud was invited to present at the 4th International Mendelian randomisation conference.
- Mendelian Randomization Conference presentation by TARG researcher 30 July 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud was invited to present at the 4th International Mendelian randomisation conference.
- Reflections on the NIHR Tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp 24 July 2019 TARG PhD student Victoria Carlisle reports her experience at the NIHR’s tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp.
- IEU Engagement Awards recognise TARG researchers 22 July 2019 MRC IEU presented the IEU engagement awards to recognise three TARG members who have been involved with public engagement activities over the last year.
- TARG PhD student wins Poster Prize 18 July 2019 Steph Suddell wins BAP Summer Meeting Poster Prize
- TARG researcher joins HEB research group 5 July 2019 TARG PhD student Carlos Sillero joins Health Economics Bristol (HEB) research group to work with CLAHRC on optimal care
- Dr Gareth Griffith joins TARG 28 June 2019 Gareth Griffith will be joining TARG in January to work with Marcus Munafò and George Davey Smith, continuing his work on integrating spatial analytics, population health and measurement theory.
- Fellowship awarded to TARG researcher 24 June 2019 TARG post-doctoral researcher Dr Sophie Turnbull has been awarded the NIHR School of Primary Care Research launching fellowship to begin in October 2019.
- TARG researchers receive Elizabeth Blackwell Institute funding 20 June 2019 TARG awarded funds to focus research into the ethical, legal and social dimensions of health and the biosciences, aiming to understand causal pathways to mental wellbeing.
- Dr Osama Mahmoud recognised for contribution to Diabetic Medicine 10 June 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud, TARG researcher, has had his article recognised as a top 20 most read paper in Diabetic Medicine
- TARG Researchers at Pint of Science and Creative Reactions 24 May 2019