Wonkhe shortlists Professor Marcus Munafo for Research Award 14 October 2019 Wonkhe Awards recognise contribution to improving policymaking in higher education.
- Wonkhe shortlists Professor Marcus Munafo for Research Award 14 October 2019 Wonkhe Awards recognise contribution to improving policymaking in higher education.
- TARG PhD appointed as Senior Research Associate 1 October 2019 Kayleigh Easey, PhD student, has recently been appointed a new 3 year position within MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit.
- Preregistration workshop presented at Berlin-Oxford summer school on Open Research 18 September 2019 TARG researcher Jacqueline Thompson presents at the Berlin-Oxford summer school on Open Research
- Mendelian Randomization Conference presentation by TARG researcher 30 July 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud was invited to present at the 4th International Mendelian randomisation conference.
- Reflections on the NIHR Tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp 24 July 2019 TARG PhD student Victoria Carlisle reports her experience at the NIHR’s tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp.
- IEU Engagement Awards recognise TARG researchers 22 July 2019 MRC IEU presented the IEU engagement awards to recognise three TARG members who have been involved with public engagement activities over the last year.
- TARG PhD student wins Poster Prize 18 July 2019 Steph Suddell wins BAP Summer Meeting Poster Prize
- TARG researcher joins HEB research group 5 July 2019 TARG PhD student Carlos Sillero joins Health Economics Bristol (HEB) research group to work with CLAHRC on optimal care
- Dr Gareth Griffith joins TARG 28 June 2019 Gareth Griffith will be joining TARG in January to work with Marcus Munafò and George Davey Smith, continuing his work on integrating spatial analytics, population health and measurement theory.
- Fellowship awarded to TARG researcher 24 June 2019 TARG post-doctoral researcher Dr Sophie Turnbull has been awarded the NIHR School of Primary Care Research launching fellowship to begin in October 2019.