Creative Reactions 11 May 2018 TARG members participate in this years Creative Reactions exhibition.
- Why vaping is polarising public health experts 20 March 2019 Professor Marcus Munafo talks about data interpretation and e-cigarettes on BBC Radio 4
- TARG members attend SRNT conference San Francisco 4 March 2019 TARG members attended the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco (SRNT) conference in San Francisco
- TARG research at MQ Mental Health Science Meeting 1 March 2019 PhD students Kayleigh Easey, Maddy Dyer and Elis Haan received travel grants to present in London at MQ Mental Health Science Meeting
- Prize Awarded to Dr Claire Braboszcz 7 January 2019 Dr Claire Braboszcz awarded prize for study investigating hypnosis
- Successful Application to the World University Network (WUN) 7 January 2019 TARG researcher, Dr Laura Brocklebank, to collaborate internationally through the World University Network (WUN).
- New funding to use eye-tracking to evaluate Colombian tobacco control policies 17 December 2018
- Creative Reactions 11 May 2018 TARG members participate in this years Creative Reactions exhibition.
- TARG researchers appear on BBC Radio Bristol 29 April 2018 TARG researchers appeared on BBC Radio Bristol to discuss recently developed beer mats.
- TARG wins prizes at Population Health Science Institutes PhD Symposium 23 April 2018 On 23rd April TARG members attended the Population Health Science Institutes PhD Symposium.
- Alcohol harms and labelling: right to know vs. don’t want to know 9 April 2018 TARG hosted a public engagement evening at Watershed to share findings from our research exploring the provision of health information on alcohol labels