Creative Reactions 11 May 2018 TARG members participate in this years Creative Reactions exhibition.
- New Funding secured for Shaping Public Health Policy 17 May 2019 University of Bristol’s Tobacco and Alcohol Group (TARG) is set to benefit from a new consortium, SPECTRUM
- Dr Olivia Maynard shortlisted for Bristol Teaching Award 8 May 2019 Dr Olivia Maynard has been short-listed for the Students’ Award for Outstanding Teaching in the Faculty of Life Sciences as part of the 2019 Bristol Teaching Awards.
- Are Vaping fears just hot air? 12 April 2019 Professor Marcus Munafo comments on approaches by UK and US public policy regarding vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Why vaping is polarising public health experts 20 March 2019 Professor Marcus Munafo talks about data interpretation and e-cigarettes on BBC Radio 4
- TARG members attend SRNT conference San Francisco 4 March 2019 TARG members attended the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco (SRNT) conference in San Francisco
- TARG research at MQ Mental Health Science Meeting 1 March 2019 PhD students Kayleigh Easey, Maddy Dyer and Elis Haan received travel grants to present in London at MQ Mental Health Science Meeting
- Prize Awarded to Dr Claire Braboszcz 7 January 2019 Dr Claire Braboszcz awarded prize for study investigating hypnosis
- Successful Application to the World University Network (WUN) 7 January 2019 TARG researcher, Dr Laura Brocklebank, to collaborate internationally through the World University Network (WUN).
- New funding to use eye-tracking to evaluate Colombian tobacco control policies 17 December 2018
- Creative Reactions 11 May 2018 TARG members participate in this years Creative Reactions exhibition.