TARG PhD student wins Poster Prize 18 July 2019 Steph Suddell wins BAP Summer Meeting Poster Prize
- TARG PhD student wins Poster Prize 18 July 2019 Steph Suddell wins BAP Summer Meeting Poster Prize
- TARG researcher joins HEB research group 5 July 2019 TARG PhD student Carlos Sillero joins Health Economics Bristol (HEB) research group to work with CLAHRC on optimal care
- Dr Gareth Griffith joins TARG 28 June 2019 Gareth Griffith will be joining TARG in January to work with Marcus Munafò and George Davey Smith, continuing his work on integrating spatial analytics, population health and measurement theory.
- Fellowship awarded to TARG researcher 24 June 2019 TARG post-doctoral researcher Dr Sophie Turnbull has been awarded the NIHR School of Primary Care Research launching fellowship to begin in October 2019.
- TARG researchers receive Elizabeth Blackwell Institute funding 20 June 2019 TARG awarded funds to focus research into the ethical, legal and social dimensions of health and the biosciences, aiming to understand causal pathways to mental wellbeing.
- Dr Osama Mahmoud recognised for contribution to Diabetic Medicine 10 June 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud, TARG researcher, has had his article recognised as a top 20 most read paper in Diabetic Medicine
- TARG Researchers at Pint of Science and Creative Reactions 24 May 2019
- New Funding secured for Shaping Public Health Policy 17 May 2019 University of Bristol’s Tobacco and Alcohol Group (TARG) is set to benefit from a new consortium, SPECTRUM
- Dr Olivia Maynard shortlisted for Bristol Teaching Award 8 May 2019 Dr Olivia Maynard has been short-listed for the Students’ Award for Outstanding Teaching in the Faculty of Life Sciences as part of the 2019 Bristol Teaching Awards.
- Are Vaping fears just hot air? 12 April 2019 Professor Marcus Munafo comments on approaches by UK and US public policy regarding vaping and e-cigarettes.