ESRC Impact Acceleration Account Award 3 December 2021 Dr Maddy Dyer and Dr Angela Attwood have been awarded ESRC Impact Acceleration Account funding of £16,000 to support their project titled ‘Implementing ENACT: Evidence-Based Novel Alcohol Communication Materials.’
- ESRC Impact Acceleration Account Award 3 December 2021 Dr Maddy Dyer and Dr Angela Attwood have been awarded ESRC Impact Acceleration Account funding of £16,000 to support their project titled ‘Implementing ENACT: Evidence-Based Novel Alcohol Communication Materials.’
- Optimising translation of an emotional face processing intervention for autistic children 23 November 2021 New project funding for Zoe Reed and Angela Attwood.
- Flavoured and unflavoured e-liquids appear to have similar effects on cigarette cravings after one week of use 19 November 2021 A new Bristol TARG experimental study published in Tobacco Control has found that adult daily smokers randomised to use an e-cigarette with flavoured (fruit/sweet) or unflavoured nicotine-containing e-liquids for one week did not differ in cigarette cravings, experiences of using e-cigarettes, or smoking cessation intentions and motivations.
- Psychological Distress Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Sociodemographic Inequalities in 11 UK Longitudinal Studies 17 November 2021 New preprint by Gareth Griffith and colleagues.
- The Effect of Attention on Body Size Adaptation and Body Dissatisfaction 10 November 2021 New preprint by Thea House, Ian Stephen, Ian Penton-Voak and Kevin Brooks.
- Tools for the assessment of quality and risk of bias in Mendelian randomization studies: a systematic review 29 October 2021 Preprint by Francesca Spiga, Mark Gibson, Sarah Dawson, George Davey Smith, Marcus Munafò and Julian Higgins.
- Uncovering the Genetic Architecture of Broad Antisocial Behavior through a Genome-Wide Association Study Meta-analysis 26 October 2021 New preprint by Hannah Sallis, Marcus Munafò and colleagues.
- Size and shape of plates and size of wine glasses and bottles: impact on self‑serving of food and alcohol 26 October 2021 New paper by Katie De-loyde and colleagues.
- Statistical power in clinical trials of interventions for mood, anxiety, and psychotic disorders 25 October 2021 New preprint by Marcus Munafò and colleagues.
- Mapping the genetic and environmental aetiology of autistic traits in Sweden and the United Kingdom 15 October 2021 New paper by Zoe Reed and colleagues.