Wonkhe shortlists Professor Marcus Munafo for Research Award 14 October 2019 Wonkhe Awards recognise contribution to improving policymaking in higher education.
- TARG researchers find link between tobacco smoking and increased risk of developing depression and schizophrenia 8 November 2019 TARG researchers, including Dr Robyn Wootton, have published a study int he Psychological Medicine.
- TARG researchers attend World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics conference in Anaheim 6 November 2019 Dr Hannah Sallis and Dr Robyn Wootton, attended the annual conference for the World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics (WCPG) in Anaheim
- Professor Marcus Munafo promotes Open Research 1 November 2019 Professor Marcus Munafo writes on the the importance of Open Research Practices in ResearchProfessional News
- Dr Liam Mahedy presents at Lisbon Addictions 2019 29 October 2019 In October Dr Liam Mahedy, a Senior Research Associate, presented at Lisbon Addictions 2019: The future of addictions — new frontiers for policy, practice and science.
- Wonkhe shortlists Professor Marcus Munafo for Research Award 14 October 2019 Wonkhe Awards recognise contribution to improving policymaking in higher education.
- TARG PhD appointed as Senior Research Associate 1 October 2019 Kayleigh Easey, PhD student, has recently been appointed a new 3 year position within MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit.
- Preregistration workshop presented at Berlin-Oxford summer school on Open Research 18 September 2019 TARG researcher Jacqueline Thompson presents at the Berlin-Oxford summer school on Open Research
- Mendelian Randomization Conference presentation by TARG researcher 30 July 2019 Dr Osama Mahmoud was invited to present at the 4th International Mendelian randomisation conference.
- Reflections on the NIHR Tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp 24 July 2019 TARG PhD student Victoria Carlisle reports her experience at the NIHR’s tenth Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp.
- IEU Engagement Awards recognise TARG researchers 22 July 2019 MRC IEU presented the IEU engagement awards to recognise three TARG members who have been involved with public engagement activities over the last year.