Bristol in Brief: Drugs in the South West 3 July 2020 Jasmine Khouja has co-authored this recent brief.
- Bristol in Brief: Drugs in the South West 3 July 2020 Jasmine Khouja has co-authored this recent brief.
- Jana Lutus accepted for the BAP Summer Research Internship Scheme 26 June 2020
- Chloe Slaney joins TARG on an Elizabeth Blackwell Institute fellowship 19 June 2020
- TARG researchers have contributed to a major UKRI report on research integrity 12 June 2020
- Katie Drax begins three month placement at Defra 12 June 2020
- Maximum Cigarette Pack Size: A Neglected Aspect of Tobacco Control 5 June 2020 Read our blog to find out how this omission could impact smoking and the case for capping pack size.
- Leaving the Lab: Rising to the Challenge of Remote Research 29 May 2020 New TARG blog on the impact of COVID-19 on laboratory research, and the challenges and opportunities this has created.
- TARG researcher spearheads consensus checklist to improve research quality in applied neuroimaging 31 March 2020 Dr Robert Thibault and colleagues have developed a checklist for research quality in neurofeedback studies, along with an online app
- TARG Remote Working Action Plan in Event of University Closure 17 March 2020 In response to the ongoing coronavirus situation, TARG is activating their Remote Working Action Plan.
- TARG researcher awarded Ideas Exchange Fund 2020 for Co-Production Workshops with parents of children with autism 28 February 2020 Dr Abigail Jackson has received funding from The Brigstow Institue to facilitate workshops with parents of children with autism