Here are some materials designed to help those developing dissemination plans in their grant and fellowship applications and those who are interested in designing dissemination strategies to clinicians, commissioners and the public in on-going projects.
When developing your dissemination plan, key questions to consider are:
- What’s the key message (e.g. this intervention works) and output (e.g. guidance, tool)?
- Who is your audience?
- What’s the best way of reaching them?
- What resources (time, money, staff) do you have?
- How will you know if it’s been successful?
Dissemination information and examples
- Criteria for a dissemination plan (PDF, 47kB)
- Example of a good dissemination plan (Office document, 17kB)
- Example of a dissemination strategy (Office document, 25kB)
- Impact options for grant applications (REF) (PDF, 77kB)
- Guidance on costing dissemination activities (Office document, 20kB)
For help with your dissemination activities, please contact the members of the Knowledge Mobilisation team.