This page contains directions to reach Hiatt Baker Hall by road, from Bristol International Airport, from Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station and from Bristol Bus and Coach Station.
A map for the exact location of Hiatt Baker Hall can be found at here: Hiatt Baker Hall Map.
The following route to Hiatt Baker Hall from the local motorways is strongly recommended. Whilst we appreciate that if approaching Bristol from the east, this route is slightly further than others, we believe that it is by far the easiest to follow.
- Drive to Junction 17 of the M5 motorway (Cribbs Causeway).
- Exit at Junction 17, and follow the signs for Bristol Zoo for almost 4 miles via the A4018 (local road names, in order of appearance: Cribbs Causeway, Wyck Beck Road, Passage Road, Brentry Hill, Falcondale Road, Westbury Road). After about 3 miles you will pass Badminton School on the right, behind a high stone wall, and then emerge on to open parkland (the Downs), when you will reach the White Tree Roundabout.
- At the White Tree Roundabout, turn right on to Parry's Lane.
- On your left, pass Saville Road and then the entrance to Wills Hall, and continue down the hill for some 250 yards until you reach the entrance to Hiatt Baker Hall and University Hall.
- Turn through this entrance onto the road that passes between the self-catered blocks. It opens out onto the transport hub with the reception building just to your left.
Parking is limited.
Bristol International Airport
Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station
- By Taxi.
- By FirstGroup bus, Service Nos 1, 54 or 54A, alighting at White Tree Roundabout.
Bristol Bus and Coach Station
- By Taxi.
- By FirstGroup bus, Service No 41 from the bus stop at Debenham's, alighting on Parry's Lane.