Sign up for studies
We always need volunteers to take part in our studies investigating the roles of nicotine, tobacco and alcohol on behaviour.
Studies for smokers
- Individuals’ biology and smoking behaviour
- Are cognitive deficits associated with tobacco abstinence associated with dopamine depletion?
- DNA methylation in e-cigarette users versus cigarette smokers and never-smokers
- Alcohol health warning messages
- Effects of alcohol consumption and individual differences on emotion recognition
- Consequences of head injury in adolescent and young adult males: an online study
- Is eye colour associated with differential response to acute dose of alcohol (males only)
If you would like a study added or removed from this page, please contact Meg
All studies reimburse for your time, mostly at around £7 to £12 per hour.
The amount varies depending on the nature of each study and the funding source, so please contact the researcher for details.
To hear about all current and upcoming experiments please sign up to our mailing list.
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter.