Citations of runmlwin
How do you cite runmlwin?
If you use runmlwin in your work, please cite runmlwin:
Similarly, please also cite the MLwiN software:
- Rasbash, J., Charlton, C., Browne, W.J., Healy, M. and Cameron, B. (2009). MLwiN Version 2.1. Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol.
For models fitted using MCMC estimation, we ask that you additionally cite:
- Browne, W.J. (2012). MCMC Estimation in MLwiN, v2.26. Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol.
Articles in Peer Reviewed Journals using runmlwin
Please let George Leckie (email@example.com
) know of any further publications using runmlwin
including forthcoming papers, books, PhD theses, etc.
- Andréu Abela, J. (2011). El analisis multinivel: Una revision actualizada en el ambito sociologico. Metodología de Encuestas,13, 161-176.
- Bécares, L., Nazroo, J., Jackson, J. and Heuvelman, H. (2012). Ethnic density effects on health and experienced racism among Caribbean people in the US and England: A cross-national comparison. Social Science & Medicine, 75, 2107–2115.
- Cheung, C., Goodman, D., Leckie, G. and Jenkins, J. (2011). Understanding Contextual Effects on Externalizing Behaviors in Children in Out-of-home Care: Influence of Workers and Foster Families. Children and Youth Services Review, 33, 2050-2060.
- Chung, H. and Beretvas, S.N. (2012). The Impact of ignoring multiple membership data structures in multilevel models. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 65, 185-200.
- Corsi, D. J., Subramanian, S. V., McKee, M., Li, W. (2012). Environmental Profile of a Community's Health (EPOCH): An Ecometric Assessment of Measures of the Community Environment Based on Individual…. PLoS ONE, forthcoming.
- Howe, L., Matijasevich, A., Tilling, K., Brion, M.-J., Leary, S. D., Davey Smith, G., Lawlor, D. A. (2012). Maternal smoking during pregnancy and offspring trajectories of height and adiposity: comparing maternal and paternal associations. International Journal of Epidemiology, 41, 722-732.
- Jenkins, J., Rasbash, J., Leckie, G., Gass, K. and Dunn, J. (2012). The role of maternal factors in sibling relationship quality: a multilevel study of multiple dyads per family. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, 53, 622-629
- Leckie, G. and Baird, J.-A. (2011). Rater effects on essay scoring: A multilevel analysis of severity drift, central tendency and rater experience. Journal of Educational Measurement, 48, 399-418.
- Leckie, G. and Charlton, C. (2013). runmlwin - A Program to Run the MLwiN Multilevel Modelling Software from within Stata. Journal of Statistical Software. Forthcoming.
- Leckie, G., Pillinger, R., Jones, K. and Goldstein, H. (2012). Multilevel modelling of social segregation. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 37, 3-30.
- Lucas, B. P., Trick, W. E., Evans, A. T., Mba, B., Smith, J., Das, K., Clarke, P., Varkey, A., Mathew, S. and Weinstein, R. A. (2012). Effects of 2- vs 4-Week Attending Physician Inpatient Rotations on Unplanned Patient Revisits, Evaluations by Trainees, and Attending Physician Burnout A Randomized Trial. JAMA, 308, 2199-2207.
- Macdonald-Wallis, C., Lawlor, D. A., Fraser, A., May, M., Nelson, S. M., Tilling, K. (2012). Blood Pressure Change in Normotensive, Gestational Hypertensive, Preeclamptic, and Essential Hypertensive Pregnancies. Hypertension, 59, 1241-1248.
- Macdonald-Wallis, C., Lawlor, D. A., Palmer, T., Tilling K. (2012). Multivariate multilevel spline models for parallel growth processes: application to weight and mean arterial pressure in pregnancy. Statistics in Medicine, forthcoming.
- Nawrotzki, R. J. (2012). The Politics of Environmental Concern: A Cross-National Analysis. Organization and Environment, forthcoming.
- Nawrotzki, R. J., Hunter, L. M., Dickinson, T. W. (2012). Rural livelihoods and access to natural capital: Differences between migrants and non-migrants in Madagascar. Demographic Research, 26, 661-700.
- Nawrotzki, R. J., Riosmena, F., Hunter, L. M. (2012). Do rainfall Deficits Predict U.S.-Bound Migration from Rural Mexico? Evidence from the Mexican Census. Population Research Policy Review, forthcoming.
- Paternoster, L., Howe, L. D., Tilling, K., Weedon, M. N., Freathy, R. M., Frayling, T. M., Kemp, J. P., Davey Smith, G., Timpson, N. J. Ring, S. M., Evans, D. M. and Lawlor, D. A. (2011). Adult height variants affect birth length and growth rate in children. Human Molecular Genetics, 20, 4069-4075.
- Steele, F., Clarke, P. and Washbrook, E. (2013). Modeling household decisions using longitudinal data from household panel surveys, with applications to residential mobility. Sociological Methodology. Forthcoming.
Other articles discussing runmlwin
- Aassve, A. Billari, F., and Pessin, L. (2012). Trust and Fertility Dynamics. Working Paper No. 55. Carlo F. Dondena Centre for Research on Social Dynamics. Università Bocconi, via Guglielmo Röntgen 1, 20136 Milan, Italy.
- Bell, A. and Jones, K. (2012). Explaining Fixed Effects: Random Effects modelling of Time-Series Cross-Sectional and Panel Data. School of Geographical Sciences. University of Bristol.
- Bousbah, K. (2012). The Mediating Effect of the Institutional/Electoral and the Welfare Context on the Political Participation of Young Citizens. University of Zurich.
- Bühlmann, M. and Hänni, M. (2011). Minority participation: Institutional remedies against the political exclusion of ethnic minorities . 3-Länder-Tagung, Basel.
- Carpentier, S. (2012). What is the magnitude of within-country disparities in social assistance duration, and what drives them? The Belgian case. Centre for Social Policy Herman Deleeck, Antwerp University.
- Jivraj, S., Nazroo, J., Vanhoutte, B., and Chandola, T. (2013). Age, ageing and subjective wellbeing in later life. CCSR.
- Kleiner, B., Lipps, O. and Ferrez, E. (2012) Satisficing and language proficiency. FORS Working Paper Series.
Books using or discussing runmlwin
Books chapters discussing runmlwin
PhD theses using runmlwin
Masters disertations using runmlwin