Postgraduate programmes in Biochemistry
Postgraduate training in biochemistry is organised through the Graduate School of Life Sciences. Our programmes cover all aspects of modern biochemistry, ranging from atomic level analyses of biological structures, including studies of the dynamics of DNA and proteins, through to the imaging of living cells and their components in whole organisms.
The University hosts events for prospective students throughout the year, including our main postgraduate open day in November.
- Biochemistry, PhD, MD, MSc by research
- South West Biosciences (SWBio) Doctoral Training Partnership (BBSRC)
- MRC GW4 BioMed Doctoral Training Partnership
- Dynamic Molecular Cell Biology (Wellcome Trust)
- Individual research projects (via findaphd.com)
Find out more about our research in the School of Biochemistry
Get in touch
Phone: +44 (0) 117 331 1474 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School Office
Biomedical Sciences Building
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1TD http://www.bristol.ac.uk/biochemistry/