Science Day, Upton St Leonards 8 June 2017
- Science Day, Upton St Leonards 8 June 2017
- Dr Paul Curnow wins University Award for Education in Bristol Teaching Awards 8 June 2017 The winners of the 2017 Bristol Teaching Awards, a joint venture between the University and Bristol SU, were announced at an Awards dinner, hosted by the Vice-Chancellor in the Great Hall of the Wills Memorial Building on Tuesday 6 June.
- Women into Medicine Careers Fair 2 June 2017
- Multi-million pound supercomputer speeds up research at the University of Bristol 26 May 2017 Research and teaching at the University of Bristol will now benefit from one of the fastest and most advanced supercomputing facilities in the UK, capable of up to 600 trillion calculations per second.
- Major new MRC award 22 May 2017
- Syn Bio Expo, Tues 25th - Sat 29th April 14 April 2017 If you could change your DNA, would you?
- Pint of Science 2017 12 April 2017
- Widening Participation STEMM Taster Day 6 April 2017
- Helen Weavers wins GSA Drosophila Image Award 2017 6 April 2017
- Major breakthrough in the manufacture of red blood cells 24 March 2017 Researchers have generated the first immortalised cell lines which allow more efficient manufacture of red blood cells. The team, from the University of Bristol and NHS Blood and Transplant, were able to manufacture red blood cells in a more efficient scale than was previously possible.