Widening Participation STEMM Taster Day 6 April 2017
- Widening Participation STEMM Taster Day 6 April 2017
- Helen Weavers wins GSA Drosophila Image Award 2017 6 April 2017
- Major breakthrough in the manufacture of red blood cells 24 March 2017 Researchers have generated the first immortalised cell lines which allow more efficient manufacture of red blood cells. The team, from the University of Bristol and NHS Blood and Transplant, were able to manufacture red blood cells in a more efficient scale than was previously possible.
- Bristol Biochemistry visits Rednock School 20 March 2017
- Bristol Biochemistry visits Churchill School's career day 15 March 2017
- Outreach afternoon at Charter Primary School 28 February 2017
- New mechanism uncovered that controls nerve cell communication during learning and long-term memory 14 February 2017 A new publication in Nature Neuroscience presents the findings of Professor Jeremy Henley, School of Biochemistry, and collaborators at the University of Central Lancashire.
- Bristol Biochemist's publication is journal's most downloaded 10 February 2017
- Workshops at Knowle Park Primary School 6 February 2017
- Prestigious EMBO Fellowship for Biochemistry PhD graduate 23 January 2017