Winkworth House West Residential Village
Winkworth House was purpose built in 1994. It was designed to resemble a row of terraced houses, which make up five blocks of accommodation. The house is in a mainly residential area, and offers a quiet and homely environment, whilst being close to the city centre and Harbourside area.
From £172 per week
Images and video of Winkworth House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Winkworth House
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
5 St Georges Road, Bristol , BS1 5UU
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
|Room types available||Weekly fee|
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Rooms are arranged into flats of 4 or 7
- Not suitable for students who need assistance evacuating in an emergency
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 4-7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
West Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83301
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.