Wills hall is a catered hall in Stoke Bishop. It consists of three main blocks of accommodation, the old quad, XYZ block and UVW block which together form the new quad. The hall has lots of communal and social areas, and plenty of green space surrounding it too.
From £172 per week
Images and video of Wills Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Wills Hall
Getting to the campus
- 1.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1AE
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single with basin||£7769.16||£184.98|
|Single en suite||£7899.78||£188.09|
|Shared (fee is per person)||£6027.84||£143.42|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Rooms on either single-sex staircases/floors or mixed corridors
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 3-5 students
- Basic kitchen areas in each block
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Single beds in old quad and UVW, small double (4ft/122cm wide) beds in XYZ blocks
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2413
Warden: Prof Robert Vilain Student Support Adviser: Rebecca Wallace
Please note that student support service in residences is under review. Details of the proposed model for the 2018/19 academic year can be found on our student support pages.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the student support adviser for each residence.