Wills Hall North Residential Village
Wills hall is a catered hall in our North Residential Village. It consists of three main blocks of accommodation, the old quad, XYZ block and UVW block which together form the new quad. The hall has lots of communal and social areas, and plenty of green space surrounding it too.
From £179 per week
Images and video of Wills Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Wills Hall
Getting to the campus
- 1.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1AE
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Fees for 18/19
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Catered shared standard room (fee is per person)||£6268.92||£149.26|
|Catered standard room (band 1)||£7497.42||£178.51|
|Catered room with basin (band 4)||£8079.96||£192.38|
|Catered en suite (band 1)||£8215.62||£195.61|
|Catered studio apartment (single occupancy)||£10551.24||£251.22|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (23 September 2018 - 13 July 2019) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Rooms on either single-sex staircases/floors or mixed corridors
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 3-5 students
- Basic kitchen areas in each block
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Single beds in old quad and UVW, small double (4ft/122cm wide) beds in XYZ blocks
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
North Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83300
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.