Churchill Hall is a large catered hall in Stoke Bishop. Made up of the large quad buildings, the newer MPQR blocks and the annex of The Holmes, the hall offers a range of room options and has a number of spacious social areas. The University’s botanical gardens are also based on the grounds.
From £174 per week
Images and video of Churchill Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Churchill Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.1 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1JG
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£7268.10||£173.05|
|Single no basin (The Holmes)||£72.68.10 - £7665.42||£173.05 - £182.51|
|Single with basin||£7665.42 - £7769.16||£182.51 - £184.98|
|Single en suite (The Holmes)||£8100.54 - £8274.42||£192.87 - £197.01|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Accommodation within 16 blocks of four to eight rooms
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 2-12 students
- Basic kitchen areas in each block
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Mix of single and small double (4ft/122cm wide) beds.
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 394 1291
Warden: Robert Mayhew Student Support Adviser: Regan Payne You can visit residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.