Deans Court is a self-catered residence for postgraduate University of Bristol students. Flats are arranged over 8 floors with a central courtyard. Deans Court offers you the opportunity to meet a wide group of students, and benefits from being close to the University and the city centre.
From £151 per week
Images and video of Deans Court
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Deans Court
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 13 minutes walk
- Approximately 8 minutes cycle
St George's Road, Bristol, BS1 5UL
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite||£7685.70||£150.70|
|Large en suite||£9606.87||£188.37|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 51 weeks (11 September 2017 to 2 September 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with A2Dominion
- Flats arranged over 8 floors with a central courtyard
- All rooms have an en suite shower, basin and toilet
- Each flat shared by 3-7 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 3 - 7 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Standard rooms have single size bed
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room