Chantry Court is a self-catered residence in the heart of the city centre, exclusive to postgraduate University of Bristol students. Chantry Court offers you the opportunity to meet a wide group of students, and benefits from being close to the University and the city centre.
From £133 per week
Images and video of Chantry Court
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Chantry Court
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 6 minutes cycle
Denmark Street, Bristol, BS1 5DH
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£6611.00||£132.22|
|Single en suite||£7535.00 - £8005.50||£150.70 - £160.11|
|Studio (single occupancy)||£9418.50||£188.37|
|Studio (double occupancy)||£10418.50||£208.37|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 50 weeks (10 September 2017 to 25 August 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students
- Shared flats between 4 - 7 students
- Some studio flats available (with their own kitchen-diner and shower/bath room)
- 1 or 2 showers and toilets in each shared flat
- Kitchen-diner in each shared flat
- Mix of single and double beds.
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room