Accommodation transfers

If you are unhappy in your residence, we will make every effort to help you. But it's important to know that it is not an instant process. At the start of term University-allocated accommodation is very full, and a suitable alternative may take time to become available. If you are unhappy we strongly advise that you speak to your Residential Life team who will be able to offer you support and advice. 

Below are the steps you will need to follow depending on your circumstances:  

Edit this page