Apply to stay in University accommodation

Options for living in University residences beyond your first year, either as a short-term stay or instead of living in private rented accommodation.

Chief and Senior Residents

Work for the university by supporting other students in your residence.

Short-term and summer accommodation

Stay in a University residence during the summer vacation.

Emergency accommodation

Find somewhere to live in an emergency, for example if your current accommodation is affected by a fire or flood.

Edit this page