University of Bristol key dates calendar
If you have any queries about dates in the calendar, please email the Governance Office: email@example.com.
Add the key dates calendar to Outlook desktop
If you are a current student or member of staff at our University you can add the key dates calendar to Outlook desktop.
- In Outlook for Windows, from the Home tab click Add Calendar, then click From Address Book.
- In the search bar, type 'UoB key dates calendar' and select it from the list that appears.
- Click the Calendar button, in the bottom left corner of the window, so that the name is added to the field to the right of this button, and click OK.
- The calendar will then be listed under your own calendars in the left-hand window of the screen, under the Shared Calendars header.
Add the key dates calendar to Outlook online
- Open your calendar in Outlook online. By default, your main Outlook calendar should be selected, and visible.
- Above the calendar, click the Add Calendar drop-down menu.
- Select From directory. This will pop up the Open Calendar window.
- In the From directory field, type in 'UoB key dates calendar', find the calendar, and click open.
Add the key dates calendar to your mobile phone
You can add the key dates calendar to your mobile phone (installs on phone).