Big White Wall
Do you want to chat? Big White Wall is a digital support service you can use to help you deal with everything from everyday stresses to major life events.
- Follow instructions for an 'Organisation'
- Use your University email address
What it is
It is a digital support and recovery service for people who are stressed, anxious, low or not coping. It provides an anonymous online community who share troubles and support each other. It is a safe space as it is moderated by trained professionals who are available 24/7.
How it can help
It can help with anything that causes emotional distress, from everyday issues to major life events.
- 24/7 access 365 days a year helping you if other services are unavailable or if you are on a waiting list
- a place to express your thoughts and feelings with others who may have a shared experience
- a safe and anonymous peer support community
- Resources and learning activities to help you deal with a variety of difficulties and challenges
Things it can't help with
Big White Wall does not provide an official diagnosis or medical services. It should be used as a support tool, to talk, support, share and learn strategies to cope.
If you are using it for the first time
Join Big White Wall
- Follow Big White Wall's instructions for an 'Organisation'.
- Use your University email address.
If you think you need different support
If you don't think this is the right support for you, find out where else you can get help.