Consent to contact parent or guardian

When you registered for your studies, you decided if we could contact a designated parent, guardian or friend if we have serious concerns about your wellbeing.

You can change your mind. Email your faculty office and let them know you want to opt-in or opt-out of giving consent.

If you opt-in and give us consent, we follow the Student Emergency Contact Procedure (PDF, 100kB) to decide whether to get in contact.

You can change the person designated as your emergency contact by logging onto Student Info.

Edit this page