Not sure where to get wellbeing and mental health support?

We can advise you or connect you with the appropriate support and resources.

Request support

If you want us to connect you to the right support:

Complete the Request Support form

*All calls are recorded and kept for up to 12 months so we can support you effectively.

If you are outside the UK, please tell us on the request form, when you email or telephone - thank you.

What happens next

If you have sent a request for support you will receive a confirmation email.

Our wellbeing team will use the information you have provided to connect you to the right support or service.

For non-urgent issues we aim to respond to you within three working days. It may be longer during peak periods.

If we think you would benefit from more immediate support, we will contact you sooner.

Who can use the service

This service is free and open to all undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research students. 

You do not need to contact us if you already know which service you need to access eg. Disability Services or Students' Health Service.

If you know which wellbeing service you need

If you know which service you need, find your service.

Practical support

If you need practical support or information eg. accommodation or money issues, find out what practical help and information is available.

Edit this page