Other ways to pay
One-off and third-party payments
Make a one-off payment
To make a payment other than the invoice amount. Your card details will not be stored.
Make a third-party payment
Pay on behalf of a student (for example if you are a student's parent)
Flywire is one of our preferred payment methods for international payments. Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in over 150 currencies, including Union Pay
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or e-wallet solutions
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Benefit from a 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
TransferMate is an international payment solution offering competitive exchange rates.
TransferMate has a local bank account, with no wire fee charges for you to pay in your local currency to a local bank account. Benefits are:
- Preferential exchange rates
- 24-hour online tracking of all payments
- 24-hour customer service
- Receipt of all payments issued to the sender and the University
You must quote your student number to make sure your payment is quickly and correctly processed to the right account.
You can pay in full by bank transfer.
You must quote your student number in the reference to make sure your payment is quickly and correctly processed to the right account
Due to bank processing times it may take up to 10 days to show in your financial statement. Our preferred method is online payment before 24 October 2021.
Bank account details
Account name: University of Bristol Fees Account
Sort code: 20-13-42
Account number: 90923583
IBAN: GB14 BARC 2013 4290 9235 83
SWIFT code: BARCGB22
Bank name: Barclays
Bank address: 53-55 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3EA
Cash or cheque payments
We do not accept cash or cheque payments.