Exercise keeps your mind and body fit and healthy. It can reduce feelings of anxiety, stress and depression and can improve your mood and confidence. Try our Healthy Minds programme to improve your wellbeing.
The Healthy Minds programme
The Student Counselling Service can refer you to the Healthy Minds programme.
The programme gives you:
- a three-month full access pass 'active plus'
- help from the service that referred you in creating a self-help plan
- access to a variety of classes
- a personal activity plan
- support for future health maintenance
- your own activity mentor.
Who is the programme for?
Students that are affected by low mood, mild to moderate anxiety or depression, low self-esteem or social isolation.
How to apply
- When you register tell us that you are interested in applying for Healthy Minds.
Find out more about the benefit exercise can have on your mental wellbeing.
Find out what else you can do to look after yourself.