Student Counselling Service
Third Floor, Hampton House, St Michael's Hill, Bristol BS6 6AU
Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 7 pm
Friday: 9 am to 4 pm
We are closed for meetings on Tuesdays from 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm
+44 (0)117 394 0123
Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday: 8:45am to 7:45pm
Friday: 8:45am to 4:15pm
You can find us at Hampton House, St Michael’s Hill BS6 6AU.
- By bike: There are bike racks located directly outside Hampton House, to the left of the main entrance (see Streetview).
- By bus: Service 9 (Temple Meads-Clifton Down) & Service 72 (Temple Meads-UWE Frenchay) both stop on Cotham Road just around the corner. Bus stops near Hampton House.
- By car: Limited pay & display parking is available locally - see maps for Cotham and Kingsdown. We do not have any dedicated patient parking at Hampton House.
- Our toilets are gender neutral.
- We have a hearing loop available in the third-floor reception area.
- We have counsellors available who can speak Spanish and German.
The lift is accessible for wheelchairs.
If you are unable to use the stairs in the event of a fire alarm, we can see you in an accessible room or create a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) with you.
We are always keen to receive feedback so that we can improve the Student Counselling Service.