Why BCFN for your Master's degree?
The BCFN MSc in Nanoscience & Functional Nanomaterials equips students with the skills, knowledge and expertise to become practitioners in Nanoscience, whether in industry or academia.
- Hands-on practical training and individual research projects working in World Class lab
- Small group work - working with fellow students in groups of two or three in leading research groups
- International cohort - a specialist programme of up to 20 Masters students with a mix of nationalities
- A wide range of academics, more than 100 from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, and Medical Sciences – all offering projects, training and support
- Specialist training sessions on the skills needed for managing People and Projects - all essential for your future career
- A first class training environment for your training: Bristol is a top 100 University – no. 44 in the 2017-18 QS World Ranking as well as a top 10 UK university (QS Ranking 2018)
- A safe and pleasant city to be a student in: Bristol was recently judged to be the best place to live in Britain (Sunday Times, 2017)
Bristol has an extremely high quality of life – cheaper than London, but well-connected by rail and road. We are situated in the heart of the beautiful south west of England. The University is uniquely positioned a few minutes’ walk away from the historic and cultural centre of Bristol, but with many green spaces and the countryside just a few kilometres away.