Why BCFN for your Master's degree?
The BCFN MSc in Nanoscience & Functional Nanomaterials equips students with the skills, knowledge and expertise to become practitioners in Nanoscience, whether in industry or academia.
Come and meet us at the University of Bristol Postgraduate Fair on 21 November 2018 on the School Of Physics stand in Chemistry, East Wing. More information here.
- Hands-on practical training and individual research projects working in World Class labs
- A wide range of academics, more than 100 from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, and Medical Sciences – all offering projects, training and support
- Specialist training sessions on the skills needed for managing People and Projects - all essential for your future career
- A first class training environment for your training: Bristol is a top 100 University – no. 44 in the 2017-18 QS World Ranking as well as a top 10 UK university (QS Ranking 2018)
- A safe and pleasant city to be a student in: Bristol was recently judged to be the best place to live in Britain (Sunday Times, 2017)
Bristol has an extremely high quality of life – cheaper than London, but well-connected by rail and road. We are situated in the heart of the beautiful south west of England. The University is uniquely positioned a few minutes’ walk away from the historic and cultural centre of Bristol, but with many green spaces and the countryside just a few kilometres away.