- Vis Vim Vi: Declinations of Force in Leibniz’s Dynamics 2 November 2017 By Tzuchien Tho. Published by Springer in the series Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science.
- Accuracy and the Laws of Credence 29 February 2016 Richard Pettigrew
- The Nonexistent 29 August 2013 Anthony Everett (book)
- Locke 3 December 2012 Andrew Pyle (book)
- Aristotle on Desire 1 August 2012 Giles Pearson (book)
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.