- The Legacy of Tatjana Afanassjewa: Philosophical Insights from the Work of an Original Physicist and Mathematician 28 November 2020 Edited by Lena Zuchowski, Jos Uffink, Giovanni Valente, and Charlotte Werndl. Published by Springer.
- What Is a Complex System? 2 October 2020 By Professor James Ladyman and Dr Karoline Wiesner. Published by Yale University Press
- Dutch Book Arguments 10 August 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Choosing for Changing Selves 17 January 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Oxford University Press.
- Philosophy of Biology: A very short introduction 19 December 2019 By Professor Samir Okasha. Published by Oxford University Press
- Why Trust a Theory? 13 March 2019 By Karim Thebault. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Agents and Goals in Evolution 10 July 2018 By Samir Okasha. Published by OUP
- Toward Predicate Approaches to Modality 22 June 2018 By Johannes Stern. Part of the Trends in Logic book series published by Springer.
- Phenomenology of Illness 22 June 2018 By Havi Carel. Published by OUP
- A Philosophical Analysis of Chaos Theory 22 June 2018 By Lena Zuchowski. Part of the New Directions in the Philosophy of Science book series published by Springer.
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.