- Dutch Book Arguments 10 August 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Choosing for Changing Selves 17 January 2020 By Professor Richard Pettigrew. Published by Oxford University Press.
- Philosophy of Biology: A very short introduction 19 December 2019 By Professor Samir Okasha. Published by Oxford University Press
- Why Trust a Theory? 13 March 2019 By Karim Thebault. Published by Cambridge University Press
- Agents and Goals in Evolution 10 July 2018 By Samir Okasha. Published by OUP
- Toward Predicate Approaches to Modality 22 June 2018 By Johannes Stern. Part of the Trends in Logic book series published by Springer.
- Phenomenology of Illness 22 June 2018 By Havi Carel. Published by OUP
- A Philosophical Analysis of Chaos Theory 22 June 2018 By Lena Zuchowski. Part of the New Directions in the Philosophy of Science book series published by Springer.
- Do States Have the Right to Exclude Immigrants? 22 June 2018 By Chris Bertram. In the series Political Theory Today published by Wiley.
- Vis Vim Vi: Declinations of Force in Leibniz’s Dynamics 2 November 2017 By Tzuchien Tho. Published by Springer in the series Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science.
About the bookshelf
The Department of Philosophy bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.