Tom Murdoch awarded OBE 17 January 2023 We are delighted to share the news that Tom Murdoch was awarded an OBE in the New Years' Honours List.
- Tom Murdoch awarded OBE 17 January 2023 We are delighted to share the news that Tom Murdoch was awarded an OBE in the New Years' Honours List.
- Ryan Palmer - Latest paper making headlines 6 January 2023 Congratulations to Ryan Palmer, who’s paper ‘The role of body shape and mass in skimming on water’ has received a lot of media attention.
- Jesse Taylor-West awarded National Fellowship 20 December 2022 School of Mathematics PhD student Jesse Taylor-West has been awarded an EPSRC National Fellowship in Fluids and Dynamics
- Jens Marklof is president-elect of the LMS 23 November 2022 The London Mathematical Society has announced that Professor Jens Marklof FRS has been nominated as President Elect
- Celine Maistret's success in Royal Society's Policy Associate scheme 23 November 2022 Congratulations to Dr Celine Maistret who has successfully applied to the Royal Society's Policy Associate scheme
- Mike Blake awarded ERC Grant 22 November 2022 Dr Mike Blake has been awarded an ERC Starting Grant worth €1,478,166 to address central challenges concerning the dynamics of strongly interacting quantum systems.
- Professor Johnson to publish new book, Numbercrunch 15 November 2022 On 3 March 2023, Professor Oliver Johnson will publish his new book Numbercrunch
- Congratulations to Harry Petyt 2022 Faculty Doctoral Prize 2 November 2022 The Faculty of Science has awarded Harry Petyt the 2022 Doctoral Prize for Mathematical or Environmental Sciences.
- Oliver Roche-Newton wins Austrian Mathematical Society prize 12 October 2022 Former PhD student of the School of Maths has been awarded the 2022 Advancement Award of the Austrian Mathematical Society
- Congratulations to Marton Balazs on his grant success 7 September 2022 Dr Marton Balazs has been awarded a research grant from EPSRC